Freedom Hearing Center provides hearing testing and hearing aid fittings for children ages 6 months and older who are having a wide range of hearing disorders.
We examine your child and work with your family and other members of your child’s care team, including teachers, caregivers, physicians, and therapists, to meet all of your child’s hearing needs.
There are many benefits to providing your child with the highest level of hearing healthcare possible, including:
- Early identification and early intervention of a hearing loss increases a child’s ability to develop speech and language skills at the standard developmental level
- Helping children communicate better during conversations
- Providing strategies for listening in noisy and difficult environments
- Education and support for families as they make decisions for their child
- Providing information to the family about the child’s hearing loss and amplification options that are available
- Providing amplification or an assistive listening device, if appropriate, to help a child hear more clearly
We want our pediatric care to create therapeutic opportunities for children in their everyday lives. To meet this goal, we know that our services must extend past our office walls. Allow us to create a treatment plan that best suits your family and child. We are here to help!