How does the Charlie Bucy Project Work?
- Beginning in January of 2020 entry forms and drop boxes will be placed in each of our 5 clinics
- Fill out a physical entry form and drop in one of the collection boxes
- The first Monday of May and November forms will be collected and combined with one form selected to receive hearing aids
- Hearing aid recipient will be contacted and set up with an appointment in one of our clinics based on availability
Are there any restrictions?
- Recipient must have an aidable hearing loss
- There are no restrictions based on age, income, race, or economic status. The Charlie Bucy Project is available to anyone with an aidable hearing loss.
What happens if the first recipient doesn’t have an aidable hearing loss?
- We will go back to the entry forms and select another recipient
Can I enter online?
- For now, the only way to enter is in person at one of our 5 clinics. Please be sure to check office hours at each location prior to your visit. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 443-295-7100.